Ksport's most popular coilovers for the street and light track use, the Kontrol Pro coilover system is the perfect choice for those seeking a lowered stance as well as improved handling and response. Featuring 36 levels of damping adjustment, Kontrol Pro allows you to perfectly dial in your ride quality for performance without sacrificing ride quality. Ride height can be lowered up to 4” depending on application..
Ksport’s patented upper pillow ball mount offers the same level of adjustability and performance, but allows for compliance that is often required from high-demand strut applications. On applicable models, the pillowball upper mounts offer camber adjustment, saving the need for a special, separate camber kit. For enthusiasts seeking the ultimate in adjustability.
The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube construction, the Monotube design dissipates heat faster and more evenly, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires a more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation issues are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a more consistent ride quality.
The Ksport KONTROL PRO Coilover system has been designed with professional road racing in mind, offering extremely high value and performance for any application.
- 36 levels of adjustable damping
- Made from high quality 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
- Compression/Rebound adjustable
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
- Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
- Pillowball top mount with 5 degrees of adjustable camber
- Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
- Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
- One year limited warranty